Great Customer Service | Quality
Products | Expert Installers
There are many options available for roofing your home that include steel, cedar shake and asphalt. Each type of roofing material has a multitude of options available and are better choices for select applications. It can be very confusing and difficult to decide what is best for your needs.
Bear Roofing & Exteriors has over 20 years of experience working with all roofing materials on flat, pitched, low-slope and custom roofs (such as the conical roof).
Our knowledgeable sales team will guide you through the entire process of installing your new roof.
Measure your roof and provide an accurate estimate.
• Work with your insurance company when dealing with storm or other damage covered under your policy.
• Help you decide which roofing materials are best suited for your needs.
• Help with color selection and other options that will maximize the curb appeal of your home.
• Answer all of your questions.
We are an Owens Corning™
We have earned our title, now let us earn your trust.
Purchasing a new roof is one of those big decisions that can cause a great deal of stress. Fortunately it is a long term purchase that you should only need to make once or twice in your life. You need to make sure it is done right the first time.
Bear Roofing & Exteriors has earned the distinction of being an Owens Corning™ Preferred Contractor. Our commitment to service, reliability and craftsmanship means that we meet requirements set by Owens Corning™ to give you the peace of mind that you have selected the right contractor
for the job.
• In good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
• Holds at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance.
• Carries all required state and local licensing and insurance.
• Knowledge of the latest industry standards and technology.
• Dedication to customer service and craftsmanship.
• Minimum of two years operating under the same business name.
10-Year Workmanship Guarantee
As an Owens Corning™ Roofing Preferred Contractor we are able to offer the Preferred Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty. This not only provides you with additional coverage for a longer period of time, it also covers workmanship for a full 10 years. These warranties offer one-time transfer-ability, making them a great investment even if you are planning to sell.
Do I Need a New Roof?
Most people think of storm damage when they see a home having a new roof installed. The truth of the matter is that it is only one reason to replace your roof. All roofing material is going to age and at a certain point fail. When it does fail, it puts the rest of your home at risk. Water damage caused by a leaking roof can be significant and very costly to repair. You may experience damage to the interior of your home, roof deck rot and mold.
Replacing your roof is an excellent opportunity to give the exterior of your home a great new look. Shingles today offer many options in color, texture and styling that allow you to express your personality and add real value to your home.
A new roof is a significant investment in your home, but it is exactly that … an investment. When you select quality materials and a proven contractor to install your new roof, you can expect to be rewarded with many years of reliable and worry free performance.
Potential Signs of Storm Damage
• Missing shingles.
• Shingles show a horizontal crack in granules.
• Dents on cars and other items in and around your home.
• Indentations where shingle granules are missing.
• A large pile of granules at the end of your down spouts.
• Neighbors received hail damage.
• Missing shingles.
• Visual identification of debris on the roof.
• Visible indication of a hole in the roof.
Potential Signs of a Worn Out Roof
Curled shingle edges.
Your roof is more than 20 years old.
• Many factors can prematurely age a roof.
It looks old and worn.
Dark streaks caused by airborne algae.
Moss growing on shingles.
• You can brush the moss away, but it will likely grow back. This can
loosen granules reducing the effectiveness of your roof.
Roof damage caused by any source of harm can cause water to leak inside your home.
Additional warning signs are water stains on interior ceilings and moldy or wet roof decking, viewed through your attic access.
Contact Bear Roofing & Exteriors to get started on your roofing or home exterior project. We are local contractors who care about
Refer Your Friends & Family, and Get a Thank You Gift!
Here at Bear Roofing and Exteriors Inc, we count on our satisfied customers (you!) to tell your family, friends, and neighbors about your experience with our company and the quality of our work. If someone you know could use our services, simply fill out our simple online form and we will be in touch with your referral to see how we can help. You can trust us to provide them with the same level of service that urged you to refer us in the first place. You can also share your referral’s information with your Project Manager, or call the office at 651-407-1987.
Bear Roofing’s “Thank You” for each referral resulting in a completed project is $250; There is no limit to the number of friends and neighbors you can send our way! Upon your referral’s project completion, Bear Roofing will issue your $250 thank you. The date of project completion only affects when the amount of $250 is released. Thank you for helping the Bear Roofing Family grow!